Our Mission At CSL Student Living Benikea KP Ltd.(hereinafter referred to as “CSL”) are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personally identifiable information. CSL’s mission is to consistently exceed our guests’ expectations in terms of the products and services we provide to our business and leisure travelers. We strive to create an experience that is responsive to our guests’ needs by using the information you entrust us with responsibly. CSL is committed to respecting your privacy and adhering to the principles of applicable data protection and privacy laws throughout the world.
Article 1 Private information items and method of collection
Article 2 Purposes of collection and use of private information
Article 3 Provision and sharing of private information
Article 4 Consignment of collected private information
Article 5 Private information retention/usage period and destruction
Article 6 Links to Other Web Sites
Article 7 Private Information Manager and Private Information Department
Article 8 Technical/institutional management of private information
Article 9 Protection of private information of users under the age of 14
Article 10 Transmission of advertisement information
Article 11 Notification duty
Article 1. Private information items and method of collection
- Private information items,Name, E-mail Address
- Method of information collection Upon using The Accommodation services
Article 2. Purposes of collection and use of private information
- The Accommodation collects necessary minimum-level private information for the following items in order to provide effective services:
|Purposes of collection Item(s)
||Possession and usage period
|Name, Email, Contact, Tel. No.
||Effective communication for notices and resolution of dissatisfaction issues providing services such as processing a transaction (e.g., fulfilling a request for information, or completing a product order)
||Until fulfilling a request for information
Article 3. Provision and sharing of private information
- CSL will not, at any time, use the private information outside the boundaries of the “Purposes of Collection and Use of Private Information” or provide such information to a third party or business/institution.
- CSL does not provide the private information , However, exceptions apply in the following cases: Provision of such information as required by related laws and regulations or upon the demand of an investigative authority for investigative purposes and according to procedures and methods determined by law<
Article 4. Consignment of collected private information
- CSL consigns the task of handling the following private information to an outside service provider for the provision of its services:
- Website – Vodien Internet Solutions Pte Ltd
- dwell Booking site – Centurion Corporation Limited
Article 5. Private information retention/usage period and destruction
- CSL immediately destroys all private information upon the achievement of the purposes of collection or provision of such information. The time of destruction of the relevant information is as follows: Information collected for providing services: Upon the completion of the request for information
- Provided, however, the following information will be retained by CSL for the necessary period for various purposes, including confirming the management duty of transactions, pursuant to related regulations and internal policy:
- Records of contracts or cancellation of contracts: Up to five years
- Records of payments and provision of services: Up to five years
- Records of customer dissatisfaction or disputes settlement: Up to three years
- Records of customer dissatisfaction or disputes settlement: Up to three years
- Private information printed on paper: Pulverized or incinerated
- Private information stored in electronic files: Technically deleted in an unrecoverable manner
Article 6. Links to Other Web Sites
In order to anticipate your needs, CSL provides links to other web sites for your convenience and information CSL is not responsible or liable for any content presented by or contained on any independent web site, including, but not limited to, any advertising claims or marketing practices. Please note that while CSL will protect your information on CSL owned and operated web sites, we cannot control and will not be responsible for the privacy policies of third party web sites not controlled or authorized by The Accommodation. Third party web sites that are accessed through links on our web sites have separate privacy and data collection practices, and security measures. We have no responsibility or liability for the practices, policies and security measures implemented by third parties on their web sites. We encourage you to contact them to ask questions about their privacy practices, policies and security measures before disclosing any personally identifiable information. We recommend that you review the privacy statements and policies of linked web sites to understand how those web sites collect, use and store information.
Article 7. Private Information Manager and Private Information Department
CSL designates the following department and Private Information Manager in order to protect the private information of Members and resolve any dissatisfaction regarding personal information.
- Private Information Department: – Operation
- Private Information Manager: – Mr. Jaewoo, Park
- Telephone No.: 82-2-957 8008
- E-Mail: – email@example.com
Article 8. Technical/institutional management of private information
- CSL seeks the following technical measures to prevent loss, theft, leakage, alteration or damage and ensure safety of private information of Members:
- All private user information is protected by a password, and important data are protected by an additional security function which encrypts or locks files of transmitted data.
- CSL adopts the Secure Socket Layer which ensures safe transmission of private information on the network using encryption algorithms.
- CSL uses a double firewall to block unpermitted access and prevent the leakage of private user information through hacking, and monitors outside intrusion 24 hours-a-day with the installation of an Intrusion
- Detection System on each server.
- CSL limits the number of staff authorized to handle private information, conducts training to emphasize the adherence of its principle, and immediately corrects any problems that may arise in this regard.
- CSL is not liable for accidents caused by the users or situations resulting from the inherent dangers of the Internet.
- In the case of the loss, leakage, alteration, or damage of private information as a result of mishandling by an internal manager or technical management problems, CSL will immediately notify the user, take appropriate measures and provide compensation.
Article 9. Protection of private information of users under the age of 14
CSL, in principle, does not collect private information of users under the age of 14. Provided, however, if the collection of such information is deemed necessary, CSL will adhere to the related laws and notices.
Article 10. Transmission of advertisement information
- CSL will not transmit for-profit advertisement information
- CSL will take the following measures in the subject title and content section of e-mails containing on-line marketing advertisement information, including product information, to assist the users’ recognition of such e-mails:
- E-mail subject title: All subject titles shall begin with “(News Letter)” in English, followed by a brief description of the content of the e-mail.
- E-mail content section: All e-mails shall clearly contain the name, e-mail address, telephone number and address of the sender so as to enable the user to refuse further e-mail transmissions. Users will be informed in both Korean and English on how to reject such future e-mails.
- Information harmful to children/teenagers will contain the wording “(Adult Advertisement)”
- E-mails containing the following content in the form of signals, letters, videos or sound (including content that does not contain such direct expressions but may be easily understood by the recipient) will be indicated by the wording “ (Adult Advertisement)” in the e-mail subject title.
- Lascivious or obscene materials that could arouse sexual interest in children/teenagers (under the age of 19)
- Materials that could stimulate fierce or criminal impulses in children/teenagers
- Materials encouraging or beautifying all kinds of violence, including sexual violence, and abuse of drugs
- Materials determined and notified as harmful material to children/teenagers
- For-profit advertisement e-mails containing information on internet websites related to contents relevant to each of the above four clauses will be identified with the wording “(Adult Advertisement)” in the subject title of the e-mail.
Article 11. Notification duty
- Any addition, removal or modification of the Privacy Statement in accordance to the policies of the Korean government or The Accommodation will be notified through The Hotel web site seven days prior to such addition, removal or modification.
- The Privacy Statement will come into effect on June 10, 2015 and will substitute the previous Private Information Protection Policy.
Published date : Mar. 01, 2019
Effective date : Mar. 01, 2019